The following coins and tokens are currently listed on SideShift.ai:
Bitcoin, Bitcoin Forks and related assets
- Bitcoin (BTC) - The world's first cryptocurrency.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) - A fork of Bitcoin focused on every day transactions.
- Bitcoin Lightning (LN) - Layer 2 payment protocol.
- Bitcoin Liquid (L-BTC) - Sidechain-based settlement network.
- Bitcoin PayJoin (PAYJOIN) - Pay-to-end-point, see RESEARCH ARTICLE.
- Bitcoin Cash Liquid (L-BCH) - Bitcoin Cash as a Liquid asset.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) - A fork of Bitcoin Cash focused on increasing blocksize further.
- Tether ERC-20 (USDt) - USD stablecoin on the Ethereum blockchain.
- Tether Omni (USDt) - USD stablecoin on the Omni layer.
- Tether Liquid (USDt) - USD stablecoin as a Liquid asset.
- USD Coin (USDC) - USD stablecoin by Coinbase and Circle.
- HonestCoin (USDH) - USD stablecoin in the form of an SLP token.
- Tether Gold (XAUt) - Stablecoin that represents the value of gold, see "What is Tether Gold?"
- Monero (XMR) - A private, secure and untraceable cryptocurrency.
- Zcash Shielded (ZEC) - The version of the Zcash privacy coin with private z-addresses, encrypted using Zero Knowledge Proofs.
- Zcash Transparent (ZEC) - The version of the Zcash privacy coin with visible (transparent) t-addresses, these transactions act just like Bitcoin transactions.
Learn more about how privacy coins work on SideShift.ai.
Additional coins and tokens
- Ethereum (ETH) - A cryptocurrency with smart contract functionality.
- Litecoin (LTC) - An early spin-off of Bitcoin.
- Stellar Lumens (XLM) - makes it easy to create, send, and trade digital representations of all forms of money.
- FOX Token (FOX) - Big brother ShapeShift's native token.
- Binance Coin (BNB) - Binance's native token.
- Dash (DASH) - A fork of Bitcoin with fast transactions which utilizes masternodes.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) - A cryptocurrency featuring a likeness of the Shiba Inu.
SideShift.ai native token
- XAI (XAI) - SideShift.ai's native token on the Ethereum blockchain (ERC20)
SEE ARTICLE: What is XAI Token?